Dienstag, 22. Juli 2008

Listening Pleasure 1979



I didn't know this one.
My brother showed it to me yesterday, and those are the moments when you just feel like spending every spare minute searching for the perfect track (that's what i do mostly) is the right thing.
Hans Peter Ströer seemed to be a gifted session-musician, appearing on several Jazzrock/Fusion productions with Volker Kriegel, before he produced this with the help of our old friend Harry Thumann & a (female?) singer called Dagmar Hellberg.
This is the best pop song I've heard in a long time, maybe on one level with Jan Hammer's incredible "Don't you know".
And don't keep on telling me it was produced in 1979.



Stroer - Don't Stay Till Breakfast

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Der Track ist einfach gut & schön.
Wuoohh.